Monday, December 9, 2013

Sarah + Caleb: Engaged!

This post has been a *long* time coming. And by that I mean I've had these pictures sitting on my computer for six whole months, just waiting for me to jump in. Of course the only person who would accept such tardiness would be my youngest sister. Do you know Sarah? Let me introduce you:


As the youngest sister of four in our family, she has learned to be patient and lacks any selfishness whatsoever. And, like in your typical fairy tale, she is indeed the fairest of them all (or at least in my biased older-sister opinion). 

And then one day she met Caleb.

And they said Hey, let's get married! 
Read their story here, it's a good one. 


Now they're planning an August 2014 wedding in North Carolina, and I can't wait to eat BBQ, dress in mint (great wedding color!) and dance the night away.


S + C got some special treatment for their photo shoot: two locations! 

... that were some 4,000 miles apart! 

Location #1: Fairbanks, Alaska.
Location #2: Chapel Hill, North Carolina.


C is from Fairbanks, so when these two lovebirds were visiting his hometown this past June, I decided to swing on up there for a quick visit and an impromptu photo shoot (no I'm not crazy or rich, just lucky) ... and a visit to Denali, of course. It was fun to see where C grew up and where they lived together for a year. Experiencing that midnight sun was pretty awesome - I think we took these photos at 9pm or something crazy like that. Later that summer they moved down to North Carolina where C is now attending UNC, so I thought it would be fun to capture them in their new home together. The photos with the pops of pink were in NC and the others were up in the "last frontier." 


They recently adopted a new lil' pup, so I think I need to visit them again for photo shoot #3, don't ya think?


Enjoy the slideshow!

(Note: Photo quality in slideshow is not accurate representation of final product. 
See still photos for full resolution.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...