Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Minnetrista Family Photographer: The W Family

I had so much fun putting together this little slideshow for the W family. It always takes me a while to find that perfect song to go with the pictures, and sometimes I'm surprised at what I select. This time the moment I started playing Christmastide I knew it was the one. This is actually a recording of my sister's girl choir back when she was in gradeschool (so ignore the little coughs and rustling of paper in the background ... it's a live recording). I also have a recording of this song sung by the St. Olaf Choir, but the voices of these girls just fit so much better. Enjoy!

Note: photos never look quite as good in a slideshow ... view some of my favorite photos as still images in their sneak peek:  Click here.


1 comment:

  1. Love it, love it, love it!

    I have watched it a million times!

    Thanks again!
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...