Sunday, May 8, 2011

Engaged: Hannah + Andrew

It was hard for me to title this post Hannah + Andrew, because for the longest time I've known Andrew strictly as Dub ... or WK, DubK, Dubbie ... or any derivation of the nickname. But I figured now that he is officially marrying one of my best friends, Hannah, it's time he gets promoted to Andrew. ; )

Thanks to H and A for being beyond patient with me as I edited their photos. As you can see, these were taken a while ago -- when it was still brown outside and the last of the stubborn snow still lay in patches.

But we were blessed with a gorgeous, sunny day down along Saint Anthony Main in Minneapolis and I had a great time strolling along taking pictures.


As you may have noticed, I ventured over to this area a few weeks before to take photos of Alex and Gabby. I didn't mean to go to the same place back-to-back, but Hannah's parents live in a loft overlooking the river so it was the perfect spot. We made sure to go to some new areas, like an old bridge in the woods that is a little less popular than the Stone Arch Bridge.

H and A are getting married in October -- can't wait!

Enjoy the slideshow!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...