Saturday, October 30, 2010

Family Photos: The Colberts

You may remember this adorable family from this past spring when I captured them in their home environment - right in their beautiful backyard. My have the kids grown over the summer! Little miss A is now walking and has quite the personality, and big brother R likes to explore everywhere and everything, especially if it has anything to do with water or trees. We met in Lebanon Hills Park on a gorgeous fall evening. I have ventured over there for various hiking and skiing activities but this was my first photo shoot. I will definitely go back! Enjoy the photos and slideshow!






And now for a slideshow -- turn up your speakers!
I'm trying out a new hosting site (Vimeo instead of YouTube). Not sure what I think yet. Is it too small? You can go and watch a larger version on my vimeo page by clicking "Family Photos: The Colberts" below the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...